· SHORT SPEC. :
· Model: GIGABYTE GA-J1800M-D3P
· Intel Dual-Core Celeron J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)
· 2 x DDR3 DIMM Dual Memory
· 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1
· 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
GIGABYTE GA-J1800M-D3P Motherboard with Built In 2.41Ghz DDR3 Celeron Processor
· Built-in Intel® Celeron™ J1800 (2.41 GHz) Dual-Core processor
· GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
· Dual channel DDR3/-L UDIMM slot support
· Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
· All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
· LAN with high ESD Protection
· HDMI, D-SUB ports on rear panel
· GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
· PCIe and PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
PRODUCT DETAILS :
Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)
Built in with an Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)
* Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.
1 MB Cache
2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3/-L 1333 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Integrated in the SoC:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1080
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.